Monday, March 2, 2009

Conroe, Justin, & Colt

Wow, what a long weekend. I took off from my normal job at Equibrand on Thursday & Friday of last week to go help Becky w/ Steer Crazy. We left early on Thursday morning to head to Conroe to the WBR. We set most of our booth up on Thursday and finished on Friday morning. It was very cold and windy inside of the coliseum but we sold quite a bit. I remember now why I don't miss SE Texas or the people. We finished packing the trailer last night at about 6:30 and headed out. I didn't get in bed until around 1am. I really missed my Pistol, Paco, Remi, and Justin!

Speaking of Justin... he is a great boyfriend. The truth is he is one of the best I've ever had. He is so sweet & helpful. Last week he stayed in between events in San Angelo. He was around on Monday and Tuesday then he had to leave again on Wednesday morning. We had a great time. He drove to Granbury to take me to lunch both days. Monday and Tuesday night he roped with Kehl at the house and that made him really happy. Monday he vaccumed & picked up the house while I was at work. I was so happy. I had mentioned it to him as a joke but he really did it. I was in shock. Tuesday I had 3 exhibitions on the 6:30 page at Lone Star Arena in Stephenville. When I got home from work I noticed that he had taken my trailer to be washed and cleaned out the back! Remi was standing tied to the rack saddled with her mane and tail braided! He's amazing. We had a great time. He filmed & babysat Pistol. I have never had someone that would actually do this without bi+ching about it. Adorable I must say. Last night he was here when I got home from Conroe but he had to leave today to go back home. He did make time to stop by and have lunch with me though.

Dillon is bringing my Streak of Fling colt by this week. Hopefully today or tomorrow. You never know with Dillon though. It could be next week. I'm really not that worried about it because he is hauling him around with him & that's great for the colt. Dillon said he is almost halter broke & is going to be a nice one. I just hope that I love him close to how much I love Remi girl.

I am so sleepy from all of this work... I am glad that I finally have a job though!! My own money is nice to have.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I love desk! I love carpet!

Brick are you just looking around the room and saying you love things.

I love lamp!