Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend activity..

Hello...

I am not going to lie, I was pretty lazy this weekend. On Friday after work, I saddled Remi and rode over to the arena. Kehl was roping with a friend. I had Dad find me a rope and I tracked some steers out of the box. They were all pretty fast but she is really starting to get the hang of it. I just tracked them, threw the rope, and stopped her. She enjoyed herself and so did I. I didn't know if Maddi had rode or not so I got Miss Priss (Digger) out of her stall and ponied her around a little bit. Dad later told me that Maddi had ridden. Oh well, she needs all the exercise she can get. Friday night we just sat around and visited with some friends. I actually think that I am getting a free horse from them. He is an 8 year old that is started on the barrel pattern. Their daughter doesn't like anything that isn't finished and ready to haul. They told me he looks a lot like Remi. I need to go down there to Needville and pick him up. Never know.... might be a decent horse. Saturday I was planning on going to a barrel race in Comanche but it was super windy and cold so I changed my mind. I moved some hay around, fed the cows, and cleaned the barn. I napped until Mom called and invited me to the high school Donkey basketball game. Kehl was supposed to be in that game but he went to a roping in Salado instead. Today, I was just as productive. Actually a bit less. I didn't do much besides make a trip to Wal-Mart, watch a movie, and nap. I did take a few pictures of Digger and the dogs though. I asked for Thursday and Friday of this week off. I am not sure if they are going to let me but we will see. Its not for fun or vacation though. Becky (the lady I used to sell tack for) wanted to know if I could go to the Conroe barrel race and set up. They are supposed to let me know tomorrow if I can go.




1 comment:

Jillian said...

Digger is look lovely! Remi too! Our little twinkys(sp?) You need to be Versace and Nessies friend too! Call me after work....