Friday, February 6, 2009

~ Road Trip ~

Work was long and stressful today!! I was so ready for 5 o'clock. I guess that's why it seemed to go so slow. Mom and I are about to head to Dayton. We are going to a funeral in the morning and picking up Digger from Tylers house. I've been playing with Paco trying to release his inner energy before the trip. He has to stay in a kennel while I'm at work and he is super crazy when I get home.

I did find some good news though. My brother got a new truck this week. It's a 2006, 4 door, Duramax dually. Its really pretty and clean. The good news is that I get to drive his old truck back and forth to work everyday. This will save money and also keep the miles off of my truck.

Alright I think that Mom is about ready. We have to make a 5 hour trip tonight. I guess if we get tired we can pull over and sleep in the trailer.


See ya!
ABR

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Hi, you need to blog more!