Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update








First of all life was pretty difficult for a while. I did graduate in August and am so excited that I did. I was working for Becky Sheridan for a while traveling to events and selling horse tack. In November things slowed down so I was without work for a couple months. I tore the ligaments in my leg in December snow skiing. That set me back for a while as far as work went. I was starting to become depressed with life. Then a few days after we got back from our ski trip.. my little Lupe passed away. It was probably one of the hardest things that I have ever dealt with. Everything was just a mess!




Things finally started to turn around a few weeks ago. I did get a new puppy. He is a full brother to Lupe. His name is Paco.





And last week I got a JOB! Yay. I am working for Equibrand in Granbury. Its not the best job ever but I like to think of it as a really awesome temporary job. Haha.


Remi is doing awesome. I gave her three months off. Mainly because she needed a break, but also because my leg couldn't take it. We have been doing a bunch of slow work. I love her to death. I am going to pick up my three year old filly, Digger , from my friends house tomorrow. I am going to ride her and see what I want to do with her from here. I am thinking that she will become Maddi's (my 13 year old sister) horse.


More to come.

No comments: