Friday, March 6, 2009

New Projects

Filly



Dillon brought me the Streak of Fling gelding on Wednesday afternoon. I am going to try to register his name as Streakin Gravey, (Dam is Our Red Gravey) and I am going to call him Sloan. He is behind, but it shouldn't take much to get him on track. On top of his grain I am feeding him rice bran, Silver Lining Herbs Worm Foe, & Silver Lining Herbs Infection Fighter. Dillon had a halter on him when he got to the house, but it hadn't been on long. He acted really well for only being handled a couple times. I have been hanging around him in the afternoons while he eats so that he will get used to me. Today while I was holding his feed pan for him he let me start rubbing on him. I think he is going to be a sweetheart. Remi doesn't quite know what to think of the little guy other than he needs to stay out of her way! I am also going to post a picture of the yearling filly I hope to get. She is owned by Becky Sheridan, the lady I work for sometimes. The filly is cowbred and beautiful. I took some random pictures today at Beckys house also. I have been feeding for her while she is gone to Athens to work the USTRC roping. Bella is the little brown goat that I bottle fed. At first when I put her back with the goats they were mean to her and did not accept her. She has been out there a couple of months now and they are starting to get along better. Mom and I are going to remodel my bathroom this weekend. I willl post some pictures when we are done.



SloanFilly

1 comment:

Jillian said...

He is not that behind. He just needs some TLC from a girl. He is pretty and he does look like Braska. The filly is super pretty.