Saturday, March 14, 2009

Remodeling Update






Well the bathroom is looking great!! We finally finished it last week. Well I say "we," but my Mom did most of the work. She is really handy and has more patience than I do. I will add a picture from my phone but will try to get some better ones from my camera soon. Last night we started painting my room. Mom and I moved all my furniture out and started painting around 8. I was pooped at about 11 and passed out on my bed. I woke up surrounded by Paco (of course), belts, cords, and other miscellaneous items that are not normally in my bed with me. Today we ran to Ft. Worth to the Apple store because my brothers phone quit working. We stopped by Sams and did some shopping. I got a new shelf for my bathroom. I am so excited that the remodeling is finally taking place. The carpet crew should lay the carpet early this week in my room. Excuse the mess, remodeling creates clutter!






Everyone else is great. I will also add a picture of where Justin is working this weekend. He works for US Smokeless Tobacco. They are in Sweetwater at the Texas Rattlesnake Roundup. Pretty crazy stuff I tell you.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Nasty!!!! I hate snakes!!!!!