Sunday, August 9, 2009

~Ruger~Remi~Digger~Birthday~















I would like to introduce my newest addition Ruger! He is a 2008 grey crop out paint horse that my grandpa gave to me. I am really excited about him. Pawpaw Joe has always had a few nice horses and I've joked about wanting one. Well my wish came true last weekend. He handles pretty decent but needs some round pen work. He has no respect for my space and thinks he's the size of a chihuahua. I need to get him gelded when it cools off some. He is massive. The day I was planning on leaving to go get him a lady called from Shreveport,LA, wanting to try Digger. They ended up taking her home that day. She is going to be trained for a 9 year old girl to rodeo on. I believe that Digger has a forever home with people that are going to take great care of her. Their trainer was awesome and really impressed me with Baleigh as well as Digger. I was excited to see her go to a good home. Best of luck Baleigh Campbell and Digger. I got Miss Remi an exercise saddle from Cashel. I am hoping it will help me with my posture and be comfortable for her. Its pretty neat so far, but I don't plan on riding it away from the house. I will also add some pictures from my birthday yesterday. We went shopping in Granbury and ate at Babes. It is my moms birthday also. We had to wear Chicken hats and flap our wings. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Great chicken pictures!!! Ruggar is a breeding stock paint. Crop outs are QHs with too much white. See you Tuesday!!!