Monday, April 6, 2009

Whatta weekend!



Let's see... where to start. On Friday I took Remi with me to work. Ken Bray fit her for a Martin saddle and I ended up buying it. Remi had to stay tied to the trailer all day which was great for her. We were planning on going to Decatur after work but I realized that Kehl had left his saddles in my trailer. I left Granbury and drove to Stephenville. I unloaded Remi for a bit before I took off to Decatur with her. Friday night we didn't do much because I got there late. Saturday I went to Alvarado. Mainly to get Remi out and work her somewhere new. I worked with her on her turns and walked her around among the other barrel racers. Saturday night I went back to Decatur to see my Justin. We had dinner at Outback and headed back home. Sunday Justin had to leave really early. I slept in and headed back to Stephenville around 9. I started some laundry when I got home and then Tricia, Kelly, & Tori showed up. We all went to Mi Familia to have drinks. It was a lot of fun to get to see them. Justin met Kelly and I at Bull Nettle when he got to town. He had to work at Nascar all weekend.
I love that Remi !! We are having a few problems right now, but hopefully we will get them straightened out soon. I am going to try and take her to Lone Star Arena tomorrow. I might take Maddi & Digger just to get them out. I need to get a little more serious with them on the pattern. I am starting to put a little more pressure on Remi and its making a difference.
~Happy Trails~

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Glad you had fun this weekend!!!

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

I second that! It was good to see you! Thanks for the Bell Boots. Gumpy loves them!